What is a Kia Warranty?
Warranties protect your vehicle against certain unexpected mechanical malfunctions and electrical failures (such as engine or gearbox failure) that are not covered by Service or Maintenance plans. Since such malfunctions seldom allow you to “sort it out later”, you need to be prepared. We have a range of extended warranties to suit your needs, pocket and vehicle.
A Kia Warranty comes standard with every new vehicle. It can be transferred to the subsequent vehicle owner until the specified year or mileage has been reached
How will this benefit you?
- Takes care of unexpected mechanical malfunctions
- Takes care of unexpected electrical failures
- Qualified Kia technicians
- Genuine Kia parts
- Can be transferred to the next owner and increase resale value
How do you use this product?
- The full details of the Warranty are outlined in the owners manual in the warranty section of the booklet.
- The basic Warranty period is only effective should the vehicle be serviced and maintained at a Kia South Africa approved Service Centre.For more info visit us at Cnr. Mshengu Road and Siguca Crescent, H100, Mbabane, Eswatini